Dr Kamaruzaman Bin Noordin
Chairman, Shariah Advisory Panel
Dr Kamaruzaman is a Registered Shariah Advisor with the Securities Commission.
Currently, he actively holds the following responsibilities:
- Senior Lecturer at the Academy of Islamic Studies (Department of Shariah and Management), University of Malaya (UM)
- Chairman of the Shariah Committee at Swiss Re Retakaful
- Member of Shariah Committee at RHB Islamic Bank Berhad
- Member of Shariah Committee at BSN
- Member of the Shariah Advisory Committee for Employees Provident Fund (EPF).
He holds a PhD in Islamic Finance (University of Wales, United Kingdom), a Master’s degree in Business Administration and a Bachelor’s degree in Shariah (University of Malaya).